Friday 26 August 2011

War on Cellulite?

Today I declare a war on cellulite and unnecessary spillage!

YES we're all different, NO we cannot all look like J-LO BUT we can all take care of ourselves and our bodies have the right not to be tortured by laziness and very rubbish excuses!!


Yeah I might have it easy, I'm only a size 10 on bad days, I have long legs, a flat stomach and relatively clear skin but I work for it and I charge you to consider what it is you could do for yourself to let your body reach its full potential!


As a nanny I know how hard it is with children to find time for yourself, as a dancer I know how hard it is for your body to get used to exercising everyday or a few times a week and as a woman I know how emotional it can be to wish you were one way while eating cake, drinking wine (or beer on a really hard day) and watch Beyonce shake her jelly on MTV Base... but this is where it can stop!

You're hot anyway and NO it's not about looking like the "media" want you too but it's about having a little bit of dignity there's nothing wrong with being a size 16 but there's something wrong with you giving up, being 4 sizes bigger than your body is designed to carry... got a sore back? Maybe start walking some more... 

-__-

I'll keep this short because I'm updating the facebook group with information to get you started but there are a few small, easy and free things you can do to start you off:


  • Walk more!! Maybe a couple of bus stops before you get on the bus? or get off early?
  • Drink more water! Most people eat because they think they are hungry and really your body is crying out for water! Plus you need to flush out, POOING is a great way to shift some weight and get rid of unwanted toxins, dont store it up!! Let the water do the work for you and then give yourself some time to get rid of it all!
  • Don't eat late! Have a cut off point of maybe 8pm?? That way you'll give your body sometime to digest and burn some of that fat....

This is a challenge, try it and then tell me how you get on!! The first week is the hardest then your home free, you might even make it to one of my classes and meet some of the clients that have lost weight and as Tracey says "Dem all av' small waists!"

Party on
XE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eleasah!
I love it! Keep up the great work. Lape xx