Tuesday 29 March 2011

Throw your clothes in the bin!

Sometimes, you just have to go there. Be ruthless. No nonsense attitude. you wont sew it bleach it, dye it or customise it. your not going to wear it. It's not wearable. It doesn't suit you. Please don't beg sista. 


Throw It Out or Give It Away.


I did, I threw out all my clothes. I had so much unnecessary stuff that I liked but didn't suit me. I know I can make anything work (yes mum even my Christmas jumper dress) but it doesn't mean I should be giving shelter and maintenance to just any and anything. so many things i promised to customise, mends blah blah blah..... SO:


TA DA!!!!

and now every day can be a catwalk, new beginnings and so satisfactory...



That is all, party on.
xE

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love it, I did this after having baby. Now I look nice everyday! I had ten pairs of jeans that I stopped wearing years ago. My wardrobe is also lighter! Now when I go shopping I buy what I need, I soon learnt that i needed a few tops!
Now I canclose my eyes and select anything from my wardrobe!! it's great. .........I feel freeeeeeee